Pan Fried Gyoza
1. Place a pan with a little bit of olive oil on high heat.
2. Rub the surface of the gyoza in the oil and leave to cook until golden.
3. Take off the heat (to avoid the pan catching fire) add 100 ml of water and put lid on straight after.
4. Put back onto high heat until all the water has evaporated,
5. Take off the lid and finish on low heat until
you get a nice crispy, golden bottom to your gyoza.
1. Wet the surface of dumpling.
2. Make sure the water under the base is bubbling and place the dumplings in the steamer.
3. Leave for 6 minutes.
4. Take out of steamer after 6 minutes and the dumplings should be soft to touch.
Deep Fried Dumplings on a Stove Top
1. Add enough oil in a pot to submerge dumplings.
2. Heat the oil to 160 degrees and place dumplings into the pot.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Shake excess oil off the dumplings and serve.